The HOT SEATs are Vacant. Wish to grab one with us?
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Designing a plan and strategy for future technological approach to the Business with use of all recent advents in the new world of Data and Web.
- To develop a robust and scalable full-stack ERP System to provide end to end solutions for Internal processes ranging from operations to sales and Data-collection to Data-analysis for getting better insights for Future Growth.
- Developing a one-point solution for Sales teams to provide a better customer experience and fasten the internal processes.
- Developing a Platform specifically for Automobile After-sales service requirements in line with the vision of Garager Technologies of creating an Ecosystem for the currently scattered Automobile after-sales service market in India.
- To gradually build an in-house team and managing them as the development progresses.
- Acquiring necessary infrastructure for the development of the above technological needs and use in day-to-day operations.
- Computer/ IT Engineering Graduate from any recognized University
- 0-5 Years in relevant industry, with hands-on experience with similar systems development and deep understanding of the same.
- Confident Engineering Graduate Freshers are also welcome to apply for the position, preferably from Computer / IT background.
To be discussed during the communication. Equity options to be offered with much more lucrative compensation options.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Looking for a person with
- Great Communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Excel, PPT and CRM Softwares
- Attitude of getting things done
- Self Motivated
- Willing to work flexibly as per needs of an early stage startup
- Excellent Decision making
- Fluent Hindi, Marathi and Basic knowledge of English on a professional level
- Eager to learn and grow with the organisation
- Graduate from any recognized University in India
- 0-2 Years in relevant industry
- Freshers are also welcome to apply for the position
- depending upon the candidate and experience
How To Apply?
Don’t mail us your Resume/CV.
* Send us URL to your LinkedIn Profile
*Mail us the answer to- WHY would you like to work with us?
Send the above required details & answer on
For more details you can call us during work hours on – 8380808049
Please give us some days to get back to you after we receive your mail.
We always welcome freshers, so come on-board and begin your career with us!